: D697Group Name
: Porter - Rustic BrownGroup Style
- The Porter collection features hardwood solids, cherry veneers and engineered wood substrates
- Rich brown cherry color finish and dark antique bronze color hardware
- The -01/-01A feature contoured wood seats
- The -03,-03A and -04 chairs feature a light beige color polyester fabric
- Drawers in the -132 table, -76 and -59 servers are dovetailed for strength and feature ball bearing side glides
- The center shelves of the -76 server are reversible with wine bottle slots on one side and a smooth surface on the other.
- Made of wood and engineered wood
- Faux leather upholstered seat
- 360-degree swivel
- Counter height
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
||Millennium® by Ashley
||Counter Height Bar Stool
||UPH Swivel Barstool (2/CN)
|Item Color Key
||Porter Counter Height Bar Stool
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||19''W x 22''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.