: D603Group Name
: Danbeck - Chipped WhiteGroup Style
: Pastoral Charm®
- Made with paint grade materials with a chipped white finish
- Cottage styling with framed elements and a frieze effect on both server and table
- Extension table can seat up to 8 comfortably
- Hardware is a knob with an antique silver color finish
- Breakfront leg server has three storage drawers and two arched framed glass doors and features interesting placement of waist bead for a thick frieze appearance
- Detailed knobs have a craftsman look with nail heads and hammered face
- Chair design has a vertical slat back design with a tweedy gray cover.
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Chipped white finish
- Separate extension leaf
- Table extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaf
- Seats up to 8, dining chairs sold separately
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dining Room Extension Table
|Dining Table Height
||Regular Dining Height
||RECT Dining Room EXT Table
|Item Color Key
||Danbeck Dining Room Extension Table
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||42''W x 60/78''D x 30''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.