: D120Group Name
: Bellatier - MultiGroup Style
: Modern QTRS
- Stool frames made with tubular steel and have weighted pedestal base and adjustable height to move from counter to bar function
- Stools have footrest and upholstered seats
- D120-130 stool frame has a chrome color finish and a black faux leather upholstered seat with tufted back detail
- D120-230 stool frame has a chrome color finish and a bone colored faux leather upholstered seat with tufted back detail
- D120-330 stool frame has a black finish and a dark brown faux leather upholstered contoured seat and back that is accented with plywood in a brown finish
- D120-530 stool frame has a black finish and a black faux leather upholstered contoured seat and back and both are accented with plywood in a brown finish
- D120-630 stool frame has a bone colored faux leather upholstered contoured seat and back and both are accented with plywood in a brown finish.
- 360-degree swivel
- Chrome-tone tubular metal base
- Cushioned seat with faux leather upholstery
- Adjustable height (moves from counter to pub height)
- Footrest and weighted pedestal base
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Adjustable Height Bar Stool
||Tall UPH Swivel Barstool(2/CN)
|Item Color Key
||Bellatier Adjustable Height Bar Stool
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||16''W x 18''D x 37/45''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.