: B718Group Name
: Lakeleigh - BrownGroup Style
: Urban Foundry®
- Made with Acacia veneers and select hardwood solids and finished in a dark brown color with a hint of a light industrial gray wash
- Modern craftsman touches with the thru-tenon look throughout and generous scaling of the cases and pilasters
- Bed features a chunky panel look with faux barn door panels with accenting metal hardware
- Planked effect on the headboard and footboard
- Cases feature planked tops and raised center panel
- Night stand features an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports
- Fully finished English dovetailed drawer boxes with ball bearing side glides
- Hardware is an industrial bar pull with square back plates with a darkened zinc color finish
- The B718-154/-156/-157/-158 bed design features a cantilevered bench incorporated into the footboard and a cross-buck panel headboard.
- Made of wood, veneers and engineered wood
- Dark brown finish with a hint of light industrial gray wash
- Pulls made of metal with darkened zinc-tone finish
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Lakeleigh Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||43''W x 18''D x 53''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.