: B693Group Name
: Demarlos - Parchment WhiteGroup Style
: Pastoral Charm®
With the rustic beauty of the gently distressed parchment white finish perfectly highlighting the elegant look of the shaped fronts and framed pilaster mouldings, the "Demarlos" bedroom collection features large scaled headboard frames surrounding the nicely crowned textured upholstered cushion with bands and nail accent to complete the casual look.
- Made with select ash veneer and hardwood solids in a gently distressed vintage parchment white finish
- The cases feature heavy mouldings, shaped fronts and framed pilaster mouldings and block shaped legs
- Mirror is beveled
- Antique brass color ornamental knob
- Drawer boxes are clear finished with French/English dovetail and use a side mount ball-bearing glide system
- B693-93 night stand has a narrow format with pull-out tray, power strip with USB charger in back
- The bed(s) have large scaled frames surrounding nicely crowned upholstered cushion with bands and nail accent
- Cushion cover is a textured taupy-gray (beige) color fabric
- Select drawers have felt bottoms.
- Made of veneers, wood, engineered wood and resin
- Antiqued brass-tone hardware
- 5 smooth-operating drawers with dovetail construction
- Top drawer with felt bottom
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
|Item Color Key
||Demarlos Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||42''W x 20''D x 57''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.