: B647Group Name
: Bolanburg - Antique WhiteGroup Style
: Vintage Casual®
- Made with select hardwood solids, Acacia and White Oak veneers with engineered wood
- Finished in a trendy textured antique white and contrasting weathered gray color
- Dovetailed drawers feature fully finished drawer boxes and metal ball bearing side glides
- B647-57 and -58 shelter styled panel headboard has lattice design headboard panel
- B647-77 and -78 shelter styled panel bed features a louvered headboard panel
- Cases feature framed drawer fronts, break-front pilasters and profiled base mouldings for added dimension
- Metal hardware is finished in a black iron color
- An accent night table features door cabinet storage with an AC power supply and USB charging ports for powered devices.
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Two-tone finish (weathered oak top over antique white)
- Plank-style top
- 9 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (top 3 drawers felt lined)
- Black faceted hardware
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||65''W x 19''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.