: B518Group Name
: Broshtan - Light BrownGroup Style
- Made with Acacia veneers and select hardwood solids and finished in a medium brown finish with saw kerf distressing effect
- Design of bedroom is contemporary with a touch of the rustic aesthetic
- Cases have profiled frame and tapered round turned legs
- Drawer fronts, sides and top have a planked look
- Fully finished French/English drawer box with ball bearing drawers glides
- Chevron veneer layup of headboard panel and door of bachelor chest
- Picture frame mirror.
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Saw mark distressing
- Plank style detailing
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Brass-tone hardware
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 18''D x 35''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.