: B267Group Name
: Willowton - WhitewashGroup Style
: Pastoral Charm®
- Two-tone finish in white wash replicated worn through paint with authentic touch and a replicated wood grained block pattern with authentic touch
- Large scaled shapely bedroom collection features bun feet
- Ring pull hardware in an antique brass color, accented with white paint hang up
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Queen (77) and king (78) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- B267-48 has a sliding door over open shelves and five drawers of storage.
- Made of engineered wood
- Whitewashed finish over replicated grain
- Faux plank top
- Antiqued brass-tone ring-pull hardware
- Slider door revealing open storage with 2 adjustable shelves
- 4 smooth-gliding drawers
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Willowton Dressing Chest
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
||Youth Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||39''W x 20''D x 46''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.